Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 (Version 11) is an all-purpose optical burning and multimedia utility which is well equipped for all burning tasks whether they involve movies, music or simply files. Create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs or simply archive your movies to Blu-ray discs – the higly improved usability and sleak design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.
Many users are tired of over-complicated CD burning applications that are getting harder and harder to use. Sometimes you can waste most of your time just trying to find a function. Despite a large number of new functions, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 managed to stay true to the premises of being a slim, easy-to-use and reliable burning software. Be inspired by new and innovative functions, incredible improvements and massive acceleration under the hood of a cool and intuitive user interface.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 (Version 11) Features:
- Create data discs with optional autostart feature
- Burn data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Update existing discs (multi-session)
- Backup files across several CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
- Rip audio CDs to multiple formats
- Burn music to several formats (MP3/WMA disc, audio CD)
- Create HD and Full HD video discs
- Duplicate CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Create and burn disc images
- Erase rewritable discs
- Create modified copies
- Design and print covers and booklets
[Giveaway] Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 (Version 11) Free License Key
How to download your free license key:
1, Access this promo page and register to receive your free license key.
2, Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 using this link: ashampoo_burning_studio_2013_11.0.5_12122.exe
3, During installation, enter the free license key you received to unlock the full version.
Alternative Offer [Updated on January 29, 2013, 2012]: the old giveaway shared on Dec 10, 2012 is still working but here is another quick offer for you. You can download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 free full version from this page.