Data loss is a nuisance. Total hard disk failure is a catastrophe. Ashampoo HDD Control is a Hard Drive diagnostic software that provides an early warning system against impending failure and gives users time to backup and store important data before the crash. The program bundles all essential features for hard disk maintenance, including efficient background monitoring of disk drive health, support for S.M.A.R.T drive failure warning system, automatic defragmentation, SSD optimization through SSD wizard, disk surface tests, and more.
- Constant monitoring of your hard drive(s) (also for multi-user systems)
- Extended user interface with extensive hints and information on health, performance and temperature of the hard
- Significantly extended support for external USB hard drives and solid state drives (SSDs)
- Support of S.M.A.R.T self-test (if supported by the hard drive)
- Adjustment of the noise level and power management of your hard drive(s) (if supported by the hard drive)
- Data recovery – recovering deleted files and folders
- Fully automatic, “proactive” defragmentation of the hard drive(s)
- Online retrieval of achieved benchmark results of your hard drive model(s)
Ashampoo HDD Control normally costs $24.99, but as part of the promo offer, you can download Ashampoo HDD Control 2.10 full version with license free of cost.
Follow these steps to receive your free license:
1. Visit the registration page and enter your valid email address.
2. Existing Ashampoo users will be asked to login to their account to receive their license. New users will receive an email from “Ashampoo” with a confirmation link. Click on the confirmation link and complete the registration process to receive the free license key.
3. Download Ashampoo HDD Control: ashampoo_hdd_control_2_2.1.0_14208.exe [17 MB].