novaPDF Lite 8 (Desktop Edition) is a software that allows you to produce PDF files from printable documents. It implements the basic functionality of a printer driver, giving users the possibility to create high quality PDF files (searchable and optionally PDF/A compliant) in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application.
novaPDF Lite 8 installs as a virtual printer driver and its easy-to-use interface helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the “print” command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails, web pages, or other printable documents). The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed. One of the main advantages of novaPDF is the ability to different profiles for future use: with each profile you can customize various settings for your PDF, whether it’s page size, resolution, fonts or saving settings. Futhermore, novaPDF allows you to embed the fonts you’ve used inside your PDF, so it can easily be read and printed on any system, maintaining the original intended design, without distributing those fonts separately.
Key Features of novaPDF Lite Desktop:
- Convert any type of printable document including DOC, XLS, PPT, PUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT and more to PDF
- Append or insert the content of the document being converted to existing PDF file (Merge support)
- Personalize documents by setting the document information including title, subject, author and keywords
- Modify the paper size, and printing resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi
- Embedding fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1)
- Define different private profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings. The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations
- Reduces size of the resulting PDF file
- Auto-save PDF Files without any additional interaction
- Creates PDF/A compliant PDF files for long-term archiving of documents in electronic format using PDF Reference version 1.4
- Images can be down-sampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting PDF file. Text can be compressed or converted too
- Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
Giveaway: novaPDF Lite 8 (Desktop) Free Full Version Serial Key
novaPDF Lite (Desktop) is normally priced at $20 per Serial Key. As part of the promotion offer, everybody can registered to receive a free copy of novaPDF Lite 8 Desktop Edition.
Follow these steps to grab free novaPDF Lite 8 Edition:
1. Visit the promotion page here and enter the required details.
2. Then you will receive novaPDF Lite v8′s registration serial key in your email inbox.
3. Download NovaPDF Lite using this direct link: novapdf-full.exe [38.2 MB]
4. Register and activate the free full version novaPDF Lite v8 with following steps:
- Click on Start, then go to Settings -> Printers and Faxes, or Devices and Printers in Windows 7.
- Right click on novaPDF icon, and select Printing Preferences.
- Go to the About tab and click the Register button.
- Enter the received registration key name and code details.
novaPDF Lite Desktop 8 is compatible with 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3 and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003. It doesn’t require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the PDF file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).