CloudOn makes your iPad do some real work with its Microsoft Office virtualization technology. The app let you access information, use everyday applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and share files – All from your mobile workspaces.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create or edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box or Drive accounts
- View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Send files via email directly from the workspace
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts as well as Dropbox, Box and Drive
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
Free Download CloudOn: Microsoft Office App for iPad
CloudOn is a free app compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later. You can download it from App Store for free.