Is your Windows computer running slower and slower each and every passing day? Are you experiencing computer crashes, freezing, or Windows error messages? Do you want to improve your system performance and stability? If you are answering yes, Amigabit Registry Cleaner may be of help for you.
Amigabit Registry Cleaner is a new program designed to scan, clean and repair Registry errors causing slow speed, PC crashing or freezing, blue screens, error messages, etc. with simple, one-click option. It also automatically backup any repairs made. So you always can restore Windows registry to the original state using restore button.
Amigabit Registry Cleaner Key Features:
- Scan, clean up, fix Windows registries in one place to optimize your system performance easily
- Delete the unused registry keys left after program uninstallation and remove vacant space or registry gaps in order to free up available space in hard drive.
- Automatically create a backup during the registry cleanup
- Offer a Restore feature which enables users to go back to the point when users begin to clean up the registry errors
- Have a simple and intuitive user interface, even the computer newbie can understand without any trouble
- Allow to work in the background, keep your computer running fast even with multiple programs open at the same time
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and older
[Giveaway] Amigabit Registry Cleaner Free License Key
To celebrate Mother’s Day, unlimited copies Amigabit Registry Cleaner is being given away complete free. Visit official giveaway page here to grab your free copy.
You just have to click next, followed by clicking on the “Shared! Next” tab, in order to see the License key. It is the same for everyone. Activate before May 14. No free upgrade. The giveaway is valid from May 7 to May 14, 2013.
Warning: I do not recommend Amigabit Registry Cleaner to anyone. The software is not good in my personal view. If you wanna to give it a try, please do make a backup of your system and all your files before doing so. In my opinion, WiseCare 365 Pro is much better.