Ashampoo Snap 5 is a decent screen capture tool that enables you to create high-quality screenshots, videos and demos of your screen content. Edit, save and share your excellent results with others. Create perfect-looking screenshots of your entire screen content or specially selected parts. After making a screenshot, an intuitive editor opens automatically and provides you with extensive editing tools, with which you can make your shots even more individual and original. Enhance your screenshots with, for example informative hints, arrows, texts, graphics, shapes, stamps and lots more, in order to convey facts or other topics in your shots easier and more illustrative.
Use the video mode to create videos and demos tailored to your needs. Capture film sequences or computer games (in a window) and save them as high-quality video files. You can also produce demos like video tutorials for software or presentations of websites. Videos and demos can be saved in different formats using various codecs. Saving or exporting screenshots and videos is quickly done within the program. Just send an email, save your result to the clipboard or a file or just print it. Moreover, you can now upload your result directly to Facebook or YouTube.
[Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 5 Free License Key
Ashampoo is giving away Ashampoo Snap 5 license key for free. Even though this is not the latest version, it doesn’t mean that it is obsolete or useless. The latest version is Ashampoo Snap 6 so it is not that old. If you want it, then follow the next steps to get the free license key.
1. Go to Giveaway page here. It is in German here is the translated to English version
2. Just download the software and install it. It’s the German version, but after installation, you can switch to English. Note that while installing, there will be an option to install a browser toolbar and change your default home and search pages to MyAshampoo. Disable it if you are not interested.
3. After finished installation, a registration window should automatically opened. Click on the “Request Free full version key” button to open the registration webpage in your browser.
4. Enter your email id and login / free create your Ashampoo account.
5. Copy the license from the page or from your inbox and paste it at the text field in the app and click on activate now.