The classical Virus and Malware scanners use a signature-based approach to recognizes malware. What is problem with this? No fingerprint means no recognition. This means that the Malware must first be known to the manufacturer of the security software before it is possible to create a fingerprint allowing it to be recognized. Modern security programs now use several updates per day but this is still not enough. It is not possible to win every battle with this approach. This means that is very likely that damaging software will eventually manage to make it through this type of scan undetected.
For this reason, Mamutu 3.0 from Emsisoft takes a completely different approach and functions as a Behavior Blocker instead. The program sets up a guard process that keeps an eye on all security critical actions taking place in the PC. As soon as a program prepares to execute a suspicious or definitively destructive action, Mamutu freezes this in its tracks and raises an alarm. The intelligent behavior analysis works very reliably and is thus able to repeatedly detect software pests that have already penetrated the classical security measures.
Among other actions, the Mamutu Malware Intrusion Detection System (Malware-IDS) springs into action as soon as any program attempts to perform a potentially dangerous or suspicious operation, such as to smuggle code into other programs, manipulates existing software via patches, invisibly installs new programs in the background, starts Rootkit processes, sets up new services and drivers, creates Autostart entries or simulates mouse or keyboard activities.
Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0 Key Features:
- Monitors live all active programs for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking).
- Recognizes new and unknown Trojans, Worms and Viruses (Zero-Day attacks), without daily updates.
- Small but very powerful. Saves resources and does not slow the PC down.
- Quarantine in case of emergency. Always place a suspicious program in quarantine before finally deleting it
[Giveaway] Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0 Free 1 Year License Key
Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0 is available for $27.00 (1-year license key), but you can now get it for free for a limited-time. This giveaway offer is only valid for the German readers. So for users from other countries, you may need a German Proxy. Use the German proxies given below, or just Google for German web proxies yourself.
1. Go to the giveaway page with a German IP (Page in German, use Google Translate if necessary):
2. Enter required details to create your Emsisoft account. This giveaway is only valid if you create a new account, otherwise you’ll receive a message saying that your account already exists with the email provided.
2. With in few second you will get an email from Emsisoft <[email protected]> containing an activation link to activate your account as well as your free license key for Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0. Click on that link to unlock your user account. Please note that your account must be activated before use.
3. Download Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0 from this link and install it. Use the license key that you just received to unlock full version.
Please note that the license key must be used for the first time in 2 months so it does not expire.