PDFZilla is a PDF Converter software that quickly and accurately convert PDF files into editable MS Word Documents, Rich Text Documents, Plain Text Files, Images, HTML Files, and Shockwave Flash SWF Files. The program preserves the original quality of the PDF files and converts both text and images. Users can convert the entire PDF or selected pages only and event convert multiple files in the batch mode, which may come in very handy when working with large book or document archives. In addition, the program has a very simple and nice-looking interface that will take a moment or two to get used to.
PDFZilla Key Features:
- Convert PDF to Word with all text and Graphical data.
- Convert PDF to RTF (Rich Text) Files. You can edit all text and graphic by Windows Wordpad.
- Convert PDF to TXT (plain text) files. You can edit text by Notepad.
- Convert PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF or TIF files.
- Convert PDF to HTML files and automatically generate the Index file.
- Convert PDF to SWF (Shockwave Flash Animation) files which can be published on websites
- Page Selection. Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file.
- Batch Mode – Convert More Than 10,000,000 PDF Files to Word
- Easy to use software. Add a PDF File -> Select the Output File Format -> Click on Start Converting button, then just have a cup of coffee 🙂
[Giveaway] PDFZilla Free 1 Year License Key
PDFZilla has launched their Time-limited Giveaway for the latest version of PDFZilla. All users and visitors can get the giveaway licenses from PDFZilla with no charge. Get your free license at the giveaway page here. The giveaway will be closed on July 7th, 2013.