MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a risk-free and all in one data recovery software for Windows. It not only helps you recover deleted files, but also recovers data from damaged, reformatted hard drive as well. Furthermore, MiniTool Power Data Recovery not only recovers data from hard disk and RAID device, but also supports to recover data from CD, DVD disks, memory card, memory stick, and flash drive.
As a data recovery software suite, MiniTool Power Data Recovery includes five data recovery modules – Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, Digital Media Recovery and CD/DVD Recovery. Each data recovery module focuses on different data loss condition.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is very easy to use: you do not need to have technical background to use it. All the data recovery steps are logical and easy like 1-2-3. Just follow the data recovery step, and you will get your lost data back.
- Supported file systems: FAT 12/16/32 (used by hard disks, disks, Smartmedia, Compact Flash, Memory Stick and other), NTFS (used by hard drives), ISO9660, Joliet, UDF (used by CD/DVD disk).
- Supported device: IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Firewire(IEEE1394) Hard Disk and other media such as USB flash drive, memory stick, memory card, Digital camera, and Digital audio player and so on. (including iPod)
- Easy to use and 4 steps to recover your lost data. No technical knowledge is needed.
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of all lost and deleted files.
- Saving data to any windows drive is possible including network drives, removable media, etc.
- Supports NTFS compressed and encrypted files.
- Supported Dynamic Volume: Simple Volume, Spanned Volume, Stripe Volume, Mirror Volume, Raid-5 Volume.
- Ability to load the previous recovery result.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal 7.0 Free License Code
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal is normally priced at $69 per license code, but you can get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal 7.0 full version free till July 15, 2015.