Symantec’s Norton AntiVirus 2014 is an all-in-one antivirus application that keeps all sorts of malware, viruses, worms, spyware, spam e-mail, cyber criminals, phishing attacks, identity theft and other harmful websites away from your computer while minimizing the performance impact or getting in your way.
This enhanced protection system features multi-layered protection technologies that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can harm your PC. Whether you are banking online, buying goods, mailing friends or chatting on IM, your guard is always up and running with latest updates.
Norton Antivirus 2014 Key Features
- Norton Protection System – provides five unique layers of powerful protection proven to stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Insight – checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to stops new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection – monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect and stop new threats.
- Threat-removal Layer – Targets and eliminates hard-to-remove threats less sophisticated products often miss.
- Norton Management – is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the Internet.
- Network threat protection – detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Browser protection – smart protection springs into action as your browser begins to load to stop online threats before they can do any harm.
- Vulnerability protection – stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
- Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it’s too late.
- Bandwidth management – limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks so it won’t eat up your monthly data allotment or cause overage fees.
- Norton Control Center – gives you easy access to program settings and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or new simplified view.
- Email and instant message monitoring – scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool – creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
- Silent mode – puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen on your PC.
- Power saver settings – maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
Norton Antivirus 2014 Free 6 Months Full Version License Key
Norton Antivirus 2014 is generally priced at $49.99 for a year subscription. As part of Norton’s promotional offer to Facebook users, you can download Norton Antivirus 2014 with an in-built license key for 6 months (180 days) absolutely free.
Install it. Once the installation process is complete, Norton Antivirus 2014 will ask you to register for Norton Account in order to activate the 180 days. Just register it. Note: You should use a new email address that has not been previously registered with Symantec/Norton, because 6 months license is only given to new emails.
If you want to uninstall Norton Antivirus, then use Norton Removal Tool which you can download from here: Norton_Removal_Tool.exe